Walnut Backgammon Board
Exquisite wooden Backgammon board from industry specialist and
leader Dal Negro.
The Dal Negro Walnut model is an elegant wooden Backgammon set designed and handcrafted by Italian
games manufacturer, Dal Negro.
The 17 inch cabinet is beautifully constructed from veneered Walnut wood, creating an eye catching pattern on the top of the set.
With inlaid maple and ebony points, along with hidden hinges and innovative magnetic closing system, this set does all the little things well.
The complimentary dark and light stones have an equally high quality feel and are also slightly curved for ease of handling.
This set does not have side racks, however a faux suede drawstring bag in beige provides an outlet for when stones are no longer in play.
Colour matched dice cups, and dice finalise this truly wonderful set.
Ideal for collectors or gifting, the Dal Negro Walnut will not disappoint.
- Dal Negro "Walnut" Board
- 17" Size (roughly 44cm)
- Leading Italian specialist brand
- Walnut exterior with Cherrywood trim
- Inlaid maple and ebony points
- Contrasting black and oak points
- 35 mm Boxwood backgammon playing pieces / stones
- 4 standard dice, 1 doubling cube and 2 plastic, slot-style dice shakers
- Bag for storage of dice and counters
- Brand new condition
- In Stock available for immediate dispatch
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Materials: Walnut, Maple, Painted Toulpier
- Height (open): 1.15 inches (2.92 cm)
- Length (open): 20 inches (50.8 cm)
- Width (open): 17.4 inches (44.2 cm)
- Height (closed): 2.3 inches (5.84 cm)
- Length (closed): 17.4 inches (44.2 cm)
- Width (closed): 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Stone Diameter: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
- Stone Thickness: 0.25 inches (0.64 cm)
- Select Quantity and BUY NOW
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jacks Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.