Oak w/ American Walnut and Red Points Backgammon Board
48cm x 30cm wooden handcrafted portable case with dice, cups and movers,
from leading European brand
Oak with Walnut and Red colour points.
This backgammon is handmade using the art of marquetry (also spelled as marqueterie) which is the art and craft of applying
pieces of veneer to a structure to form decorative patterns and designs.
Made with exceptional attention to details this Backgammon board make for the ideal gift for those whi enjoy the finer things.
- Oak with Walnut & Red points
- Handcrafted in Europe by leading brand
- 48cm x 30cm Case (Size of closed board)
- Playing field: Mahogany and oak
- Exterior field: Mahogany
- 30 marbleized checkers (15 red and 15 white)
- 4 dice
- 1 black doubling cube
- 1set of Wooden Dice Cups
- Brand new condition
- In Stock available for immediate dispatch
- Select Quantity and BUY NOW
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jacks Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.