Cartesian Wine Playing Cards
Play cards and learn about 52 different types of wine
The 52 cards each cover different wines, regions or wine grapes. There's a brief overview, then information about the characteristics of the wine, what to look for on labels, food pairing, and other useful facts.
- Hearts are red wine grapes
- Spades are white wine grapes
- Clubs are world wine regions
- Diamonds are other wines
Some of the cards have graphics showing characteristics like sweetness, acidity and body. These can then help you choose wines or point you towards new wines to try.
If you're new to terms like body and tannins, one of the joker cards has a key to help you understand these graphics and how to use them.
- Single deck of Cartesian Wine playing cards
- Traditional Cards and Suits with a twist
- Each card shows a different type of wine
- 52 cards in total
- Printed by USPCC
- Premium matte paper stock
- Poker sized (3.5" x 2.5")
- Specialty deck with clever design
- Superb hand feel, ideal for shuffling and dealing
- Select quantity in text box and BUY NOW
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jacks Poker users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.