Lucky Luciano's Chip Range
8.5g Hybrid Ceramic Chip Range / Inspired by the mafia's Cuban connections
To underworld kingpin Charles "Lucky" Luciano, Cuba represented the future for organized crime
in the post-Prohibition years. "Lucky" Luciano owned Havana's biggest luxury hotels and casinos,
launching an unprecedented boom of lavish entertainment, top-drawer celebrities, gorgeous women,
and gambling galore.
Designed in house, exclusively to Jacks Poker, the Lucky Luciano's was inspired by the high rolling
nightlife of this period when US organised crime met Cuban culture.
Juxtaposing traditional Cuban colours with a period calligraphy inlay, the Lucky Luciano's chip range
look every bit the part of one of "Lucky's" high rolling poker games in the 1940's
Available in 8 denominations ranging from $0.25 - $5,000
Take you next home game to Havana, Cuba with the Lucky Luciano's
- Purchase any quantity of Lucky Luciano Chips
- Inspired by the mafia's expansion to Cuba in the 1940's
- 8 Denominations (Cash/Tournament)
- Choose from $0.25 - $5,000
- 8.5g Chip Weight
- 39mm x 3mm
- Made with a casino grade ceramic mold / inlay
- Brand new condition
- In Stock / Ships from Sydney
- Select quantity of chips/plaques for each required denomination
- Double check quantities and BUY NOW
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jacks Poker Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.