Jacks Games / Manopoulos
Oak Walnut Replica Backgammon Board
48cm x 26cm wooden handcrafted portable case with dice, cups and movers,
from leading European brand
The Oak color backgammon set, offers quality materials and elegant design, at a smart price. The playing
surface is printed (not inlaid) and features a a beautiful wood grain design, with perfectly contrasting dark and
light brown points.
Backgammon is one of the oldest known board games Its history can be traced back nearly
5,000 years to archaeological discoveries in Mesopotamia.
It is a two-player game where each player has fifteen pieces (checkers or men) that move between
twenty-four triangles (points) according to the roll of two dice. The objective of the game is to be first
to bear off, i.e. move all fifteen checkers off the board.
Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games.
- Oak and Walnut Backgammon Set
- New Jacks Board Games category
- Handcrafted in Europe
- Leading brand Manopoulos
- 48cm x 26cm Case
- Playing field: Replica oak wood
- Exterior field: Replica oak wood
- Oak with Dark & Light brown points
- 30 checkers (15 brown and 15 white)
- 4 dice
- 1 black doubling cube
- 1 set of Plastic dice cups
- Excellent value
- Brand new condition
- In Stock available for immediate dispatch
- Select Quantity and BUY NOW
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jacks Poker Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.