The Viper 300 Chip Poker Case
Exclusive innovation, the world's most secure 300 poker chip carrier.
Jacks Poker is excited to launch the Viper 300, our latest edition to the Viper series.
Utilising the best materials and custom mold, The Viper houses 300 chips with ease in a compact, lightweight and durable case
The Viper comes in Jacks Poker's flagship black and red colours and features our logo subtly embossed on the front.
Each case holds up to 300 regular sized poker chips (39mm x 3mm), 2 decks of poker sized cards (3.5"x 2.5"), a regular 2" dealer button and 2 of our signature 44mm octagon Small Blind / Big Blind buttons.
The Viper has a sturdy handle and carry strap to allow you to carry in hand or over the shoulder
Make an investment today in the storage of your poker chips today with The Viper and never look back!
- Exclusive 300 chip poker case (The Viper)
- Global innovation in market
- Made from sturdy but lightweight material
- Durable outer shell
- Completely compact and secure
- Holds up to 300 regular 39mm x 3mm poker chips
- Holds 2 decks of regular sized playing cards (3.5"x2.5")
- Holds 1 regular sized dealer button (2")
- Holds 2 x custom Octagon chips (designed to fit our Small Blind / Big Blind Bundle)
- Excellent value for a case that will never let you down.
QualityBy: Phil on 28 September 2023This is a quality thing, much better than it looks on the site. The fabric cover feels really solid. The hardware for the strap clasps and loops are all solid metal, there's a really good all metal YKK zip, that sort of thing. The case closes snugly and nothing rattles around. The only potential negative is that with the chips I use (Roxley Iron Clays), the 300 case only holds 294 (i.e. 49 chips per row rather than 50). You can cram 300 in but you feel like you're forcing it a bit. It's no big deal, just swap two 50s for a 100, two 5s for 10, that sort of thing, and you can still get the chip mix you're after. Card and button wells are good too, just the right fit. Anyway it's heaps better than the typical metal poker chip case.