Value Ceramic Poker Chip
39mm x 3mm - Any Design, any quantity* (Minimum 100)
Let your ideas run wild with this completely blank canvas to work with!
Make the ultimate investment in your poker game with a completely unique poker chip set designed to
your exact specification. The beauty of the ceramic chip is that it allows you full customisation on both
the main face of the chip as well as the edges.
We are pleased to offer an affordable ceramic chip that is high in quality as well as better value then the premium ceramic option.
Aside from poker, these chips can also be customised for any possible need, weddings, events and promotional tokens are just some of the requests that we have received.
In a 39mm x 3mm polymer composite, we can accept full customisation on both faces and the edge.
- 39mm x 3mm
- 100% customisable
- Any design can be printed on the faces and edge
- Value ceramic
- Platinum Design Package available for $149
- Minimum order quantity of 500 chips
- Select the quantity of custom ceramic chips you require.
- If you require a design to be made on your behalf, please select one of our graphic packages.
- If you have designed your own artwork, please e-mail it to email@example.com ensuring it is high res pdf and in dimensions 39mm for the main face design and 3 mm edge design
- Checkout and pay for your order.
- Should we require any further details or clarification on your order, we will contact you within 48 hours.
- If you have chosen one of our design packages, we aim to have designs available for you to choose from typically in 3-5 working days.
- Once artwork is approved, we will prepare a final printing proof for you to check.
- Once confirmed, your order will begin production. Please allow 21-35 days for this process to happen.
- The order will then be shipped to our warehouse for a final inspection before being sent out via AusPost to your address.
Top shelf chips and even better service! Wish I coBy: Mark on 12 March 2020If you are thinking about getting custom chips made, don't hesitate to order through Jacks Poker. I had custom ceramics made about a decade ago and the only way to get them was from overseas. I had a new special project in mind for my new poker room and priced them up from the same shop as last time and it was looking fairly exorbitant. On top of that, the designer I used last time had given the game away. I was looking for a more local option to avoid the shpping fees and keep the price in AUD when I found Jacks Poker based in Sydney, offering custom chips and a design service. I wasn't sure about the quality so ordered samples of both the value and premium chips - there is not too much difference and I slightly preferred the feel and design of the Port Royal chips so I called Justin and asked about the chips, the design process and the business. He was easy to deal with and answered all my questions. The design process was easy and iterative, I had a good idea of what I wanted but no skills to make it happen and the team did a fantastic job and took on board all my feedback until I was 100% satisfied. I gave them free reign on a bounty chip and they smashed it out of the park - very impressive. The majority of the chips shipped fairly quickly once the design was locked in. I had them on my table a lot quicker and a lot cheaper than if I had ordered from the US. There was an issue with the colour of one chip and Justin went the extra mile to correct it and make sure I was happy. That took some time due to circumstances out of his control. In the end though, I have the set I imagined, well designed and great quality, now stored in those fantastic display cabinets, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I've also picked up a few extra buttons and cards just because there always seems to be a sale on! Shipping is always fast and there are no surprises. Justin is a pleasure to deal with and gets custom customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jacks Poker for custom chips and other poker supplies. A fantastic addition to the Aussie poker scene.