Value Ceramic Poker Chip
39mm x 3mm - Any Design, any quantity* (Minimum 100)
Let your ideas run wild with this completely blank canvas to work with!
Make the ultimate investment in your poker game with a completely unique poker chip set designed to your exact specification.
The beauty of the ceramic chip is that it allows you full customisation on both the main face of the chip as well as the edges.
Our value / non casino grade ceramic is more affordable then the casino grade premium and luxury options , but still delivers an extremely high quality solution for your requirements.
This finish is in fact the same quality as our ever popular Port Royal and JPT stock ceramic ranges.
The key difference with the value ceramic is that the alignment and centreing of the design will not be as precise as the casino grade option. Additonally minor features (unnoticeable to the majority of players) such as non rounded / polished edges are not featured in the value ceramic. More complex projects requiring serial numbers, UV marks or very intricate designs may not be possible in this finihs of ceramic.
Our gallery displays just a fraction of the jobs we have completed for persoanl and business clients in Australia and overseas.
Contact us today to discuss your project !
- Custom ceramic chip (Value / non casino grade)
- 39mm x 3mm
- 10g weight
- 100% customisable
- Any design can be printed on the faces and edge
- Same quality as our stock ranges Port Royal and JPT ceramics
- Design Packages available if required for our team to prepare the design (view here)
- Minimum order quantity of 1000 chips
- Lead time is typically 4-6 weeks
- Great option for high quantities at more affordable price
- Select the quantity of Value Ceramic chips you require (Min 1000 Chips).
- If you require a design to be made on your behalf, please select one of our graphic design packages, view here
- If you have designed your own artwork, please download the templeate and complete with your own designer
- E-mail your completed files to email@example.com ensuring it is high res pdf
- Checkout and pay for your order.
- Should we require any further details or clarification on your order, we will contact you within 48 hours.
- If you have chosen one of our design packages, we aim to have designs available for you to choose from typically in 3-5 working days.
- Once artwork is approved, we will prepare a final printing proof for you to check.
- Once confirmed, your order will begin production. Please allow 21-35 days for this process to happen.
- The order will then be shipped to our warehouse for a final inspection before being sent out via AusPost to your address.
Top shelf chips and even better service! Wish I coBy: Mark on 12 March 2020If you are thinking about getting custom chips made, don't hesitate to order through Jacks Poker. I had custom ceramics made about a decade ago and the only way to get them was from overseas. I had a new special project in mind for my new poker room and priced them up from the same shop as last time and it was looking fairly exorbitant. On top of that, the designer I used last time had given the game away. I was looking for a more local option to avoid the shpping fees and keep the price in AUD when I found Jacks Poker based in Sydney, offering custom chips and a design service. I wasn't sure about the quality so ordered samples of both the value and premium chips - there is not too much difference and I slightly preferred the feel and design of the Port Royal chips so I called Justin and asked about the chips, the design process and the business. He was easy to deal with and answered all my questions. The design process was easy and iterative, I had a good idea of what I wanted but no skills to make it happen and the team did a fantastic job and took on board all my feedback until I was 100% satisfied. I gave them free reign on a bounty chip and they smashed it out of the park - very impressive. The majority of the chips shipped fairly quickly once the design was locked in. I had them on my table a lot quicker and a lot cheaper than if I had ordered from the US. There was an issue with the colour of one chip and Justin went the extra mile to correct it and make sure I was happy. That took some time due to circumstances out of his control. In the end though, I have the set I imagined, well designed and great quality, now stored in those fantastic display cabinets, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I've also picked up a few extra buttons and cards just because there always seems to be a sale on! Shipping is always fast and there are no surprises. Justin is a pleasure to deal with and gets custom customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jacks Poker for custom chips and other poker supplies. A fantastic addition to the Aussie poker scene.